Operations Excellence Project Manager
Butler Hospitality is a hospitality tech company that works with hotel developers, owners, and operators to increase the efficiency of hotel food and beverage operations. Butler leases restaurants inside of full-service hotels, takes over front-of-house, and then transforms the kitchen into a delivery hub that provides virtual room service and catering to nearby limited and select service hotels. Currently serving over 175 hotels and 40,000 keys in NYC, Chicago, Miami, and Washington DC, Butler will expand to ten additional markets by the end of 2022.
About the role:
Butler Hospitality is looking to hire an Operations Excellence Project Manager to work closely with our Operations Excellence Team to assist with data retrieval, reporting and project management to support our restaurant opening processes, and live operations to drive strong revenue.
Butler is planning for extensive expansion in the coming year, requiring key people in the right place to support the growth for our continued success.
This position is responsible for supporting the Operations Excellence department to monitor the success of initiatives set forth by this team across the organization to ensure efficiency, process, and adoption. This person will ensure that all relevant information is obtained and tracked from key stakeholders to monitor progress.
- Manage and execute priority projects and initiatives to support the operational excellence team.
- Provide communications and project management in support of new and on-going priorities and projects across the organization.
- Oversee cross functional aspects of designated projects, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring & summarizing progress of designated projects.
- Work directly with all departments to facilitate transparency, information and alignment on milestones needed to successfully complete a project.
- Update and maintain Butler’s project management tools as needed for all projects.
- Coordinate key stakeholders to gather all facts and information for the Ops Excellence team to make informed decisions.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of Butler’s processes and operating environment to translate into effective project management.
- Self-starter who has a proven record of proactively solving ever evolving business goals.
- 3 years of professional experience at a goal-oriented, fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to track and prioritize multiple moving and pivoting targets.
- Able to learn and adopt new technologies utilizing them to their full scope of capabilities.
- Experience with Asana Project Management tool is a plus.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + hotel discounts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and casual startup environment + dog friendly!!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.