Location in Chicago, IL (O'Hare)
Butler Hospitality is a rapidly growing company. We are devoted to providing the best service to our clients, guests, and employees. Working with Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to be a part of a company as it grows to its fullest potential. Working for Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to work with an inclusive, diverse, and tech driven company.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Greet and welcome all guests in a pleasant and professional manner
- Prepare drinks for guests and cocktail servers, while maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Learn the menu, point of sale system, and day-to-day procedures.
- Handle purchasing transactions, including operating cash register and accounting daily sales
WHO YOU ARE:
- In-depth knowledge of wines, spirits, beers, and liquors.
- An outgoing personality, professional appearance, and demeanor
- An ability to work on weekends, holidays, and peak business periods
- Authorized to work in the United States
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay plus tips
- Wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Room for growth
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.