Sous Chef- O'Hare Airport
Butler Hospitality operating the Food and Beverage Departments within our partner hotels throughout the USA, Great locations and conveniently located! We are looking for talented SOUS CHEFS to join our growing teams in CHICAGO!
- Competitive Salary!
- Health, Dental benefits, Vision and a 401k plan match
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner shift meals
- Culinary uniforms
- Growth and development opportunities.
- Give restaurant daily recap to the corporate chef about operations
- Ensure that inventory is properly stored, and the product is rotated
- Cross-train all staff to clean, organized their station, and taste their dishes
- Maintain the food standards and execute them consistently with the culinary team
- 2-3 years of Food & Beverage experience preferred
- A well-groomed appearance.
- Worked in a fast-paced, busy environment with minimal supervision
Butler Hospitality was founded in 2017 to modernize the hospitality industry. The Company uses a hub and spoke model to acquire and monetize rooms through our digital platform. Butler delivers high quality food and services to hotel guests agnostic of brand, management company or ownership groups. Butler is VC-backed with $50 million+ of funding. The Company is growing rapidly and quickly expanding its footprint across the nation.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.