Restaurant Management Positions-Denver
Butler Hospitality serves the world’s best hotel operators (Hersha, Real Hospitality, Crescent, M&R to name a few) to increase the efficiency of their food and beverage operations. Butler Hospitality takes over restaurants inside of full-service hotels and transforms their kitchens into delivery hubs that provide virtual room service and catering to nearby limited- and select-service hotels.
Read more about Butler:
Butler Hospitality is rapidly expanding, creating opportunities for growth within our organization.
- Great pay and benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Bonus Structure
- Development and training program
Butler Hospitality is looking for experienced Restaurant / Hotel F&B managers and chefs to join our growing organization. If you have a love of hospitality, a love of great hotels, and want to work with a company that is changing the face of foodservice in hotels every day then we want to hear from you.
- Two years of management experience required.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and nonverbally.
- Exceptional and professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Food & Beverage Supervisory experience is required.
- Must have a good understanding of how the job responsibilities relate to other area of the Hotel and specific areas of the Food and Beverage operations
- Assist with the management all hub employees to include all entertainment.
- Must be able to work any shift, any day and long hours when necessary.
- Recognized experience in hiring, training and empowering employees who are also held responsible and given consistent feedback.
- Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
- Excellent guest service skills. Ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently required to stand.
- Frequently required to walk.
- Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Frequently required to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent exposure to outside weather conditions.