Executive Chef-Chicago, IL
Butler Hospitality operates the Food and Beverage Departments within our partner hotels throughout the USA, Great locations and conveniently located! We are looking for talented Executive Chefs to join our growing teams!
- Competitive Salary!
- Health, Dental benefits, Vision and a 401k plan match
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner shift meals
- Culinary uniforms
- Growth and development opportunities.
RUN THE SHOW:
- Oversee day-to-day BOH operations in Chicago/ORD.
- Learn and teach Butler’s ordering and inventory systems
- Supervise production staff within the kitchens
- Open new restaurants and build teams ranging up to 40-50 members
- Monitor P&L, COGS to hit targets, approximately 5-7 million per year
- Maintain kitchen SOPs for a clean & efficient workplace
- Comply with all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Learn Butler's menu items and train staff according to the recipes
- 7-10 years of Food & Beverage experience preferred, 5 years in a leadership role.
- A well-groomed appearance.
- Worked in a fast-paced, busy environment with minimal supervision
Butler Hospitality was founded in 2017 to modernize the hospitality industry. The Company uses a hub and spoke model to acquire and monetize rooms through our digital platform. Butler delivers high quality food and services to hotel guests agnostic of brand, management company or ownership groups. Butler is VC-backed with $50 million+ of funding. The Company is growing rapidly and quickly expanding its footprint across the nation.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.