Butler Hospitality is a rapidly growing technology-based Hospitality company. We operate the Food and Beverage Departments within our partner hotels. We are currently seeking talented Full-time & Part-time food expeditors to join our team at The Courtyard by Marriott-Denver Downtown in Denver, CO.
US-based position and authorized to work in the US
- Prioritize with cooks food timing for being delivered for room service and orders
- Control efficient volume flow for guest experiences
- Package food for all delivery & room services
- Manage inventory and ordering delivery disposables
- Familiarity with Food & Beverage delivery practices and handling methods
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 6 months experience as a lead bartender or supervisor.
- Health, dental benefits, and a 401k plan.
- Uniforms & paid training
- Provided Lunch/dinner
- Compensation: from $18 per hour, depending on experience
- AM & PM shifts
Location: The Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown-934 16th St Mall, Denver, CO 80202
- Resume (if possible)
- 2 forms of ID
- References (with name, phone number, and/or email address)
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to receive vaccination is required
Butler Hospitality is a tech-driven hospitality company that has redefined room service. We take over the Food & Beverage Departments for our hotel partners and run their room service operations. From our scratch kitchens, we source high-quality ingredients to provide the finest room service experience for our hotel guests. We currently service over 40,000 rooms in some of the most popular cities in America, New York City, Chicago, and Miami.