Line Cook-Hasbrouck Heights
Butler Hospitality is operating the Food and Beverage Departments with our partner hotel Holiday Inn in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. We are hiring Line Cooks to join our team!
Full-time & Part-time US-based position and authorized to work in the US
Location: 283 Route 17 South, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
- Competitive Wages
- Health, dental benefits, and a 401k plan.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner shift meals
- Uniforms & paid training
- Growth opportunities for leadership positions for highly qualified applicants
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up workstations according to company standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of their workstation and kitchen equipment.
- Reports to work in a timely manner and follows the schedule.
- Executes all recipes, plating, and cooking techniques set by brand standards.
- Knowledge of standard portion sizes, cooking techniques, and overall kitchen etiquette
- Aids the culinary team with additional tasks that are requested by the property manager.
- Abide by all the local sanitation laws and take personal care of how food is handled and properly produced.
- Produces food within ticket time requirements.
- Everyone must come to work groomed and in clean uniform for each shift.
- Properly opens and closes stations by the guidelines set by the company.
- Some familiarity with standard portion sizes, cooking techniques, and overall kitchen etiquette
- Worked an 8-hour shift in a kitchen
- Know local sanitation laws and take personal care of how food is handled and properly produce
- Resume (if possible)
- 2 forms of ID
- References (with name, phone number, and/or email address)