Butler Hospitality is operating the Food and Beverage Departments with our partner hotels throughout Salt Lake City. We are hiring Line Cooks to join our team at The Radisson Hotel-Salt Lake City Airport!
Full-time & Part-time US-based position and authorized to work in the US
- Competitive Wages
- Health, dental benefits, and a 401k plan.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner shift meals
- Uniforms & paid training
- Growth opportunities for leadership positions for highly qualified applicants
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up workstations according to company standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of their workstation and kitchen equipment.
- Reports to work in a timely manner and follows the schedule.
- Executes all recipes, plating, and cooking techniques set by brand standards.
- Knowledge of standard portion sizes, cooking techniques, and overall kitchen etiquette
- Aids the culinary team with additional tasks that are requested by the property manager.
- Abide by all the local sanitation laws and take personal care of how food is handled and properly produced.
- Produces food within ticket time requirements.
- Everyone must come to work groomed and in clean uniform for each shift.
- Properly opens and closes stations by the guidelines set by the company.
- Some familiarity with standard portion sizes, cooking techniques, and overall kitchen etiquette
- Worked an 8-hour shift in a kitchen
- Know local sanitation laws and take personal care of how food is handled and properly produce
- Resume (if possible)
- 2 forms of ID