Butler Hospitality is operating the Food and Beverage Departments within our partner hotels throughout New York City and rapidly hiring bartenders to join our team!
Full-time & Part-time US-based position and authorized to work in the US
Location: Multiple NYC locations
- Compensation: Competitive Salary plus tips!
- Health, dental benefits, and a 401k plan.
- Shifts vary
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner shift meals
- Uniforms & paid training
- Growth opportunities for leadership positions for highly qualified applicants
- Greets and welcome all guests in a pleasant and professional manner
- Prepare drinks for guests and cocktail servers
- Communicate effectively over the phone and in-person with lots of background noise
- Handle purchasing transactions, including operating cash register and accounting daily sales, receiving payments and issues receipts and change as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Learn the menu, point of sale system, and day-to-day procedures.
- An outgoing personality, professional appearance, and demeanor
- Work any shift any day
- In-depth knowledge of wines, spirits, beers, and liquors.
- A well-groomed appearance
- An ability to work on weekends, holidays, and peak business periods
- Resume (if possible)
- 2 forms of ID
- References (with name, phone number, and/or email address)
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to receive vaccine is required