Butler Hospitality is now operating the food and beverage department out of our partner hotel location in Hasbrouck Heights! We are hiring full time Catering Attendants!
US-based position and authorized to work in the US
- Competitive Wages
- Health, dental benefits, and a 401k plan.
- Uniforms & paid training
- Growth opportunities for leadership for highly qualified applicants
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembling food product containers and packaging in the correct manner.
- Bag and organize food bins according to proper specification.
- Seal and label containers in a way that prevents unpackaging during shipping.
- Stack containers in a way that allows the shippers to load them quickly into the trucks.
- Enforcement of all established food safety guidelines
- Maintains a neat, clean personal appearance.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times; performs opening and closing clean-up duties.
- Occasionally assist with culinary & stewarding operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Familiarity with delivery practices and handling methods.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Resume (if possible)
- 2 forms of ID
- References (with name, phone number, and/or email address)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.