IT Associate - New York, NY
Butler Hospitality is a Hospitality Tech Company that serves the world’s best hotel operators (Hersha, Real Hospitality, Crescent, M&R) to increase the efficiency of their food and beverage operations. Butler Hospitality takes over restaurants inside of full-service hotels and transforms their kitchens into delivery hubs that provide virtual room service and catering to nearby limited- and select-service hotels.
BUTLER HOSPITALITY - IT Associate, New York City, NY.
This role will require exceptional organizational skills. Assist with organization of multiple Restaurants launches within the same month, so you must be able to prioritize your time and manage project timelines. This position will also be coordinating (via phone/email/web-conference) with our vendors, the IT associate must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. This role does not require an extensive IT background, but you should be quick to learn new applications and processes.
- 2-year experience in an IT Associate role
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) in IT Related studies preferred
- Knowledge of computer networks, servers, and network clients configurations
- Computer hardware and software configuration skills are required
- Great Communication both written and verbal
- Strong emphasis on Organization, Planning and Project Management
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Casual Startup Environment
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.