Location in Washington D.C.
Butler Hospitality is a rapidly growing company. We are devoted to providing the best service to our clients, guests, and employees. Working with Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to be a part of a company as it grows to its fullest potential. Working for Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to work with an inclusive, diverse, and tech driven company.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of available beverages, menus, ingredients and prices
- Turns tickets and any special requests into kitchen/bar in a timely manner
- Handle purchasing transactions, including operating cash register and accounting daily sales, receiving payments and issue receipts/change as needed
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation at all times including clearing, reset tables, and closing clean-up duties
WHO YOU ARE:
- Excellent customer service skills and previous experience in restaurant setting
- Familiarity with state liquor regulations and verifying legal drinking age of patrons
- An ability to work on weekends, holidays, and peak business periods as needed
- Authorized to work in the United States
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay plus tips
- Wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Room for growth
*Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to receive vaccination is required
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.