Location in Queens, NY
Butler Hospitality is a rapidly growing company. We are devoted to providing the best service to our clients, guests, and employees. Working with Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to be a part of a company as it grows to its fullest potential. Working for Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to work with an inclusive, diverse, and tech driven company.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Executes all recipes, plating, and cooking techniques set by brand standards.
- Produces food within ticket time requirements and abides by all local sanitation laws
- Aids the culinary team with additional tasks that are requested by the property manager.
- Maintains cleanliness of workstation and kitchen equipment
WHO YOU ARE:
- Knowledge of standard portion sizes, cooking techniques, and overall kitchen etiquette
- Ability to stand and work an 8 hour shift
- An ability to work on weekends, holidays, and peak business periods
- Authorized to work in the United States
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Room for growth
*Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to receive vaccination is required
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.