Trailer Shift Leader/Supervisor
Butler Hospitality is now offering food and beverages at our food trucks located in Miami Beach! We are hiring full time Shift Leaders/Supervisors for our Muscle Beach and Lummus Park locations.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, dental benefits, and a 401k plan.
- Uniforms & paid training
- Growth opportunities for leadership positions for highly qualified applicants
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works alongside Team Members executing daily tasks, such as taking and fulfilling orders,
cleaning and maintaining equipment and surroundings, and setting up/breaking down.
- Monitor team performance and provide direct supervision to employees to ensure the
business operates correctly and safely on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot guest complaints, provide comps or incentives as needed, record requests and
feedback for R&D team.
- Oversees product quality; inspect and receive finished goods from Commissary kitchen,
reject imperfect items, proper FIFO rotation, return expired product to Commissary.
- Complete accurate daily on-hand inventories of all food items and non-perishable supplies to
ensure you never run out of anything needed to take care of guests, equipment, or facilities.
- Trains all new Team Members one-on-one to ensure adherence to standards, recipes, and
- Communicates with the Beach Supervisor regularly regarding Team Member performance,
guest satisfaction or feedback, maintenance needs, and profitability measures.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Shift leader or supervisor experience preferred.
- Restaurant, bar, or hospitality experience required.
- Professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in the United States.
- Strong leadership, sound judgment, and superior decision-making, problem-solving and
follow up skills.
*Background Check is Required
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance
of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.