Locations in Englewood, NJ and Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Butler Hospitality is a rapidly growing company. We are devoted to providing the best service to our clients, guest, and employees. Working with Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to be a part of a company as it grows to its fullest potential. Working for Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to work with an inclusive, diverse, and tech driven company.
WHAT YOU DO:
● Delivers goods to guests and clients via bicycle, car, or similar company approved mode of
● Interacts with the guest in a professional manner.
● Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times; performs opening and closing clean-up
● Occasionally assist with restaurant operations.
WHO YOU ARE:
● Familiarity with delivery practices and handling methods.
● Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise good judgement
● Excellent customer service skills
● Authorized to work in the United States
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Competitive pay plus tips
● Wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
● Room for growth
*Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to receive vaccination is required
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance
of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.