Executive Chef-Los Angeles, CA
About Butler Hospitality
Butler Hospitality is a Hospitality Tech Company that serves the world’s best hotel operators (Hersha, Real Hospitality, Crescent, M&R) to increase the efficiency of their food and beverage operations. Butler Hospitality takes over restaurants inside of full-service hotels and transforms their kitchens into delivery hubs that provide virtual room service and catering to nearby limited- and select-service hotels.
About The Role:
Butler Hospitality is looking to hire a commendable executive chef to manage our kitchen staff and to resolve kitchen issues swiftly. You will oversee the delivery of food supplies, prepare special dishes, and supervise overall kitchen operations during dinner service. To ensure success you will ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly. Top candidates are creative, service-oriented, and level-headed.
- Oversee day-to-day BOH operations in Los Angeles
- Learn and teach Butler’s ordering and inventory systems
- Supervise production staff within the kitchens
- Open new restaurants and build teams of 40-50 members
- Monitor P&L, COGS to hit targets, approximately 5-7 million per year
- Maintain kitchen SOPs for a clean & efficient workplace
- Comply with all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Learn Butler's Prime menu items and train staff according to the recipes
- At least ten years of experience in the culinary, food & beverage industry with at least five years of those years in a leadership capacity
- At least five years of banquet experience
- Advanced knife handling skills
- ServSafe Certified
- Be used to a fine dining, fast-paced environment.
- English speaking, Spanish a plus.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Judgment
WHY BUTLER HOSPITALITY?
- Great pay and benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Bonus Structure
- Development and training program
Proof of vaccination will be required upon job offer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job